Privacy and Confidentiality
Our custom paper writing service cares for your privacy and confidentiality. The following statements will demonstrate how we handle and process any piece of information that we receive from you.
The Information We Collect
When you visit our website, sign up or log in and place your order, the information that we gather include:
- Your contact details including your names, email address, and in some cases, your billing address.
- Our communication details: This includes all our engagements in answering any of your questions and concerns and any details pertaining to your order.
- Your order and payment details: we keep your order details to help us provide the required service without mistakes. We also keep the details of your payment to avoid double billing and enable us to process your refund claims should they happen.
- Your clarifications: Any additional information you provide on our website is automatically collected, that you may deem necessary for the effective completion of your order, after placing an order is kept for our reference.
- Your Feedback Messages: Your feedback messages are of great importance to us. They help us identify our strengths and weaknesses thus make necessary changes.
How We Use The Information We Collect
The information that we often collect from you is useful to us in the following ways:
- To be in touch with you: the contacts we retain helps us maintain constant communication with you. This helps improve our service delivery through timely communication.
- Improving our services: Your feedback messages help us improve where we are not living up to client requirements.
- Constant updates: We can update you on the stage your order is so that we ensure we are within the timeline provided by you.
- Refund purposes: Your billing helps us process your refund once approved under the prior discussed circumstances.
You are at liberty to allow or deny cookies on your browser by turning on or of the cookies notification button. Note that by turning off cookies notification in your browser, there are some features and functions in our website you will be denied access to or which will be unavailable to you. Regardless of the option you choose on cookies notification, you will be able to place your order.
Note that cookies are used for statistical purposes like customer activity on the web, demographic and traffic analysis among others. This helps us research the market thus informing us of the possible future strategies to adopt. This way we are aware of your future preferences hence improving our service delivery to ensure you are satisfied. In case you agree with the terms of cookies on our website and will never delete them.
Our custom paper writing service doesn’t transfer, sell, or share to outside parties your personal information of whatever nature. The only third party that can have access to your information are those we cooperate with running this website on condition too, that they agree to our terms and conditions as spelt out in our privacy and confidentiality policy. This entails keeping your privacy and confidentiality.